2nd Level Cloud Application Support Employee (m/f/d)
Posted 2 years ago
We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the oportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our products, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- You are responsible for the handling and documentation of support requests
- You analyse and classify upcoming IT incidents in the 2nd level user helpdesk
- You work out solutions for the users and forward the problem reports to the preceding units of user support.
- your tasks also include problem tracking with ensuring the service level
- After eliminating the incident, you document the initiated activities in the ticket system
- You have successfully completed an industry-related training or have a comparable qualification
- Even in exceptional situations, you approach the customer in a friendly manner and put his wishes first.
- You like to work in a team and you enjoy dealing with people
- You can express yourself very well orally and in writing and have no problems getting into contact with English und German-speaking customer
- You ideally have very good knowledge in the areas of Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB and network support.
- It is an advantage if you are familiar with tools such as OTRS, Jira & Confluence, Microsoft Azure and Google Logging.
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria