Decision Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Posted 4 years ago
We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- In-depth knowledge of current methods and technologies for decision support, business intelligence and business performance management
- Experience with the storage and operationalization of (corporate) strategies
- Affinity to data, recommendation systems and enthusiasm for learning new technologies and tools
- Ideally experience with electronic procurement in companies
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- High social competence, ability to deal with conflicts and an open, outgoing character
- Independent and conscientious way of working
- Willingness to learn and interest in innovative topics
- You are a motivated and reliable team player
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria