EDI Expert (m/f/d)
Posted 4 years ago
We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- You support us in the conception, development and implementation of EDI connections (e.g. orders, order changes, shipping notifications, inquiries, credit notes)
- You strengthen our team in monitoring operational processes for data integration (e.g. EDI with external business partners, internal data flows) and ensuring system stability
- Bring in your own ideas and experience to identify optimization potentials in the architecture and processes and implement them in the entire EDI system
- Creation and maintenance of data mappings for electronic data exchange of different data formats (XML, EDIFACT, flat file formats, etc.) within our software solutions
- Connection and maintenance of EDI partners (technical communication) and monitoring of the entire EDI system
- Completed training as an IT specialist or a similar qualification
- IT affinity and analytical skills
- Interest in conception, problem solving and implementation in the EDI environment and with EDI systems (ideally Microsoft BizTalk) or a comparable converter
- Initial experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- Good knowledge of interfaces to ERP systems or various SAP modules (e.g. SD, MM, FI) would be advantageous
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria