Full-Stack Web Developer JAVA (m/f/d)
We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- You will be responsible for maintaining, extending and improving the backbone of our platform
- You will work with state-of-the-art cloud applications like Google Container Engine, Google Compute Engine
- You will design and implement microservices to be deployed with Docker and Kubernetes
- You will work in close relationship with our product owner to deliver features that are loved by our clients
- You will work in a young and agile team of professionals
- You will solve existing and challenging problems for our customers
- You will write clean, scalable, maintainable and easy-to-read code
- You will work in sync with other team members, share knowledge and make suggestions for improvements
- You are self-driven and proactive
- You are passionate about programming and quickly pick up new technologies
- You have experience in developing customer-facing products and realize them easy-to-use and frictionless
- You have experience with at least one modern frontend development stack (e.g., AngularJS, React, Vue.js)
- You have experience with java backend development (Spring Boot, Vert.x)
- You are careful, reliable and pragmatic, always eager to find the best solutions while minimizing technical debt
- You like to collaborate with your co-workers and are interested in sharing your knowledge without developing a huge ego
- You love and live the values of agile software development and understand basic principles like test-driven development, code reviews and continuous delivery
- Some aspects are not required but would be a plus: understanding of fundamental search engine concepts, Large data processing and NoSQL
Our Joel test score is 10 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- We use source control!
- We are able to make a build in one step!
- We are making daily builds!
- We do have a bug database!
- We fix bugs before writing new code!
- We have an up-to-date schedule!
- We do have specs (in form of mockups, stories and acceptance criterias)!
- Our programmers have quiet working conditions (if they want them)!
- We use the best tools money can buy!
- We have testers!
- New candidates write code during their interview / trial day!
- We do hallway usability testing!
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria
|Job Category||Development Processes|