IT Project Assistant (m/f/d)
Posted 4 years ago
We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- Support of the project managers around IT projects
- Involvement in project planning
- Assistance in the preparation of presentations, project documentation and quotations
- Communication and coordination, both within the internal project team and with customers
- Carrying out pre-tests of customer-specific deliveries
- Completed industry-related studies or comparable qualification
- Existing practical experience desirable, preferably in an IT company
- Very good knowledge of the common MS Office programs, in particular Project, Visio, PowerPoint
- Confident appearance and excellent communication skills
- Independent working, high willingness to learn and ability to work in a team
- High resilience and above-average commitment
- Very good written and spoken English skills required (additional languages are an advantage)
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria