We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- Project management at home and abroad from project start to final acceptance
- Introduction of e-procurement software into the IT landscape of our customers
- Establishment and management of a project organization using agile project management methods
- Creation of concepts and progress monitoring
- Project-specific resource and budget planning
- Initiation and implementation of measures in the event of project deviations
- Preparation and presentation of project documentation and implementation of workshops
- Customer advice and support in all project areas
- Support of customers in the analysis of purchasing processes
- Support of the sales department in pre-sales and account management
- Completed industry-related studies or comparable qualification
- 3 years professional experience as project manager or consultant
- Knowledge of project management methods
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft IT systems desirable
- Experience in purchasing and e-procurement desirable
- Routine in presentation and moderation
- Without experience, you can join us as a project assistant and train to become a project manager
- It is particularly important to us that you place our customers at the center of your actions and understand how to master difficult situations.
- Confidence in dealing with management personalities as well as team and leadership skills
- Ability to structure and analyze complex issues
- Efficient, solution-oriented, structured and entrepreneurial success-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria