Linux System Administrator (m/f/d)
100% remote, deutschlandweit, Paderborn
Posted 4 years ago
We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- You are responsible for the configuration, operation and monitoring of infrastructure and tools.
- You are also responsible for the further development, improvement and support of existing technologies and processes.
- The evaluation and selection of new technologies and processes is also in your hands.
- Knowledge in setting up, operating and monitoring Linux servers
- Experience in dealing with networks (load balancing, clustering, firewall)
- Very thorough and conscientious way of working
- Security awareness and sense of responsibility
- Willingness to learn and interest in innovative topics
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of Google Cloud, AWS or similar cloud technologies
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of databases and search engines
- Knowledge in setting up and executing Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Experience in the operation of cloud-based microservices
- Knowledge of Java
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria