Scrum Master (m/f/d)
We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- We give you the opportunity to be involved in the development of our latest products right from the start
- You support us in the conception and realization of cloud-based, adaptive solutions that operationalize the purchasing strategies of our international customers
- You can take responsibility for the implementation of the Scrum process, strengthen self-organization in the team and benefit from helpful colleagues, authentic corporate communication and flexible working hours
- You have a vision of how modern software development works in a team.
- You are passionate about agile (a.k.a. low bullshit) software development.
- Since your role involves a lot of autonomy and independence, you need to work conscientiously and responsibly.
- You know why good teams have a strong communication culture and have a good understanding and ideas on how to promote this.
- You have a high degree of empathy, self-reflection and self-control to set an example for good team play.
- You deal with lateral leadership and let this flow into individual coaching of the developers.
- You can recognize impediments and waste in work processes and have the necessary stamina to eliminate them.
- Ideally, you are familiar with Jira and Confluence or are willing to learn how to use them to help structure documentation and backlog maintenance.
- Ideally, you also have an understanding of good development practices from eXtreme Programming such as: Test-Driven-Development and Pair Programming to accompany and support your team effectively in the further development of these practices.
- You like to learn new things and are interested in innovative topics.
- You have good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Ideally you have experience with electronic procurement in companies.
We’re not looking for superheroes. So apply, even if you could not tick off all the requirement boxes.
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria