We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- Your tasks include the creation and maintenance of technical documentation, specifications as well as service and function descriptions
- You are responsible for the scheduling and adherence to schedule in the preparation of documents
- The coordination of material creation between the development, product management and marketing departments is also one of the focal points of your work area
- You have extensive knowledge in the creation of IT documentation
- In addition, you have excellent technical understanding
- You are also familiar with MS Office and are able to work in a team
- Your strengths are your independent and structured working methods oriented towards entrepreneurial success
- You have a very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria